Integrated Public Transportation
Frequent, affordable, and efficient public transportation is needed for:
- Those on business
- Travellers seeking sports, theatre, museums, tourist destinations
- People in need of specialized medical centres
- Those seeking employment
How can we make sure they get there, in a timely, comfortable and user-friendly fashion?
Let’s have a Conversation about:
Integrated Public Transportation.
If there’s a train, the job is half done.
Our trains are comfortable, have wi-fi so work can be done en route, and a train is not dependent on weather or road conditions.
- What about when there are no trains?
- How can we make sure any form of public transportation is frequent enough to be timely?
- What do we do when we need a connection among different forms of transportation?
- What if we look at our needs on a regional basis?
Let’s look at SW Ontario, and envision what would meet our transportation needs within our region.
Join the Conversation!
We are reaching out to stakeholders within our region to envision positive transportation solutions as a working group and as a regional working partner with the Southwest Economic Alliance (SWEA).
Please share your needs and your ideas. Every insight helps! Send us an e-mail or add a comment on our Contact Us page.
You can also visit the SWEA page on our website to see the Southwest Economic Alliance 5 Point Action Plan.
CFUW is a research and advocacy group that is looking at integrated public transportation. Learn more about who we are and what we are exploring.
Webpage development thanks to Conceptual Pathways, Mark Nichols, Karen McLorg, Nora Walden and Anne Carbert